The Power Thinking workshop
The Power Thinking workshop is built around the principle that as individuals, teams and organisations, we are capable of much more. We all have untapped potential and most of us allow our thought process to inhibit our success.
The workshop explains how we limit ourselves, psychologically, and what we need to do if we are to achieve more and perform better. Crucially, it shows how such improvements will be sustained.
The workshop is centred around the ABC of Success model ™ (developed by Jeremy Glyn) and focuseson answering the 4 questions that hold the key to achieving sustainable success:
- When do we limit our hopes/dreams/aspirations?
- What 4 things inhibit our progress and potential?
- Why does our initial progress often revert to the earlier level?
- How do instinctively successful people sustain progress?
The ABC of Success™
Format of the workshop
In terms of length, we need a minimum of 3 days.
- 1 day preparation work (working individually with each attendee).
- Next a 2 day group workshop to cover the main concepts.
- Then a further 2 days may be required depending on your challenges and objectives; particularly if they are of a corporate nature (culture and leadership etc).
Participant numbers: the optimum is 12 or under.
Specific areas that Power Thinking’s concepts have impacted are:
- Organisation change and transformation
- Sales increases
- Cost Savings
- Seeing opportunities – new perspectives and horizons
- Leadership development
- On an individual level – self-sabotage, confidence, self-esteem, self-worth, raising, aspirations/stretching goals,motivation, commitment, creativity, energy, attitude, mindset shifts, fulfilment etc.
These responses, from International business leaders, show the impact of the concepts on their organisations:
“I believe your form of teaching is essential in making champions. It helped me and my team to develop a hugely successful business because it enables ordinary people to do extraordinary things.”
Terry G. Bramall, Chairman, Keepmoat plc
“This addressed our issues by turning negative thinkers into positive and by releasing more of our human resource potential.”
Knut Am, President PPCo Norway
“This approach helps management to obtain commitment to new and challenging strategic visions in their organisations.”
Stephanie Molyneux, Managing Director, The Rowland Company, Europe
“The organisation will benefit by applying the concepts as quickly as possible on all levels.”
Peter Feustell, Managing Director, Phillips Petroleum, Germany
“Jeremy introduced these concepts to GKN OffHighway in 2004. In the four years to 2007, sales nearly doubled, the operating profit trebled, and the value of the business quadrupled.”
Martyn Vaughan, Group Director of Enterprise Excellence, GKN plc
“In spite of the recession in the building industry, with your help we have maintained profitability, retained staff, and increased turnover from £12 million to £22 million over the last two years.”
Stephen Dobson, Managing Director, Haslam Homes
“These concepts filled a whole gap in my education. I now set more ambitious targets, for myself for the business, and know how to achieve them”
Johnny Blackstone, Managing Director, Blackstone Builders
“This is very powerful stuff, it is superb and could help everyone! It influenced me to make lasting changes which are having a significant effect on the company’s direction and performance.”
John Boffey, Managing Director, Wyken Tools